Before we get started, if you want to grab some free tokens, watch out for the LIVE Huobi Talk for their new HADAX exchange.
Check out the link here -> https://www.youtube.com/HuobiPro/live
Date & Time: 20 – 28 Feb 2018, 11pm GMT +8
Moving on, we will be covering 4 main topics:
- How to List in HADAX
How HADAX Voting works
And without further ado…
1) Huobi Talk
What is Huobi Talk?
It is the No.1 Talk Show That Gives You Insights In Blockchain.
You can ask them anything on Twitter @Huobi_Pro if you have any questions about HADAX.
The discussion in the Live Talk includes:
- Q&A – If Huobi pick your question during the live streaming event, you will stand to get some surprises and rewards!
- For ICO Founder Teams – discover how to list your tokens and get exposure to millions of users from 130 countries on HADAX.
- Importance for potential tokens and ICOs to be listed on this massively empowering platform.
- Featuring of some popular tokens voted on HADAX namely U-Network, Pchain & Acute Angle Cloud. They will tell their stories behind the technology and interacting with live streaming audiences.
Chinese Version: 20 – 28 Feb 2018, 8pm (GMT +8) Link: https://www.yizhibo.com/l/oPKjjUS5lTEKq_ww.html
English Version: 20 – 28 Feb, 2018, 11pm (GMT +8) Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/HuobiPro/live
As mentioned previously, during the Live Huobi Talk, there will be numerous airdrops given for the upcoming token listings.
The presenter or the invited guest will ask a simple question and you just need to be the Top 10 to key in your answer in the format: “UID xxxxxxxx ans”.
To find your Huobi UID, follow the picture below.
Just login your account -> select ‘Account & Security’ under your user id and you can find your UID under ‘Basic Informaiton’.
In case you haven’t set up a Huobi Account, you can check out my detailed guide here: https://www.smallcapasia.com/how-to-open-a-huobi-account-step-by-step/
2) HADAX Details
HADAX, which stands for Huobi Autonomous Digital Asset eXchange, lists creative digital assets for professional investors.
Find out more about the features, rules of listing and how to vote on: https://www.hadax.com/en-us/
In the cryptocurrency industry, both centralized and decentralized exchanges have their problems.
- Centralized exchanges do not have enough variety of tokens to trade.
- Decentralized exchanges cannot solve the problem of low liquidity and slow trading speed.
- With the new kind of autonomous exchange like HADAX, the lack of token variety, and low liquidity is solved.
Thus, Huobi Pro has launched this new initiative to promote autonomous token listings via HADAX. Below are 5 things you need to know about HADAX.
1. Change from Audit system to Registration system.
HADAX only confirms the authenticity and legitimacy of projects but do not make any evaluation of their investment value, so that users will not miss the chance to invest in other potential tokens in the world.
2. Users own the rights to vote for token listing.
Users can vote for tokens using HTs. Tokens with top votes or numbers (top 10) will have the chance to be listed on HADAX.
Every vote takes 0.1 HT and at the time of writing, HT is worth 2.5 USD which means you can participate for as low as 0.25 USD.
3. Users are required to meet certain admission criteria
User admittance standards are established since tokens listed on HADAX are in the early stage and have higher risks.
Therefore, HADAX are catered for more professional users with certain experience, to have asset value more than or equal to 1 BTC, or the earliest trade has to be 30-days before.
4. HADAX shares all the user data with Huobi Pro.
All the income of HADAX will be counted as the income of Huobi Pro.
Each quarter, Huobi Pro uses 20% of its total income during that period to buyback HTs on the open market. These bought-back HTs will be used to protect users interest and compensate for their losses in cases of emergency.
5. Automatic listing syncing on either platforms HADAX and Huobi Pro.
Once tokens listed on HADAX meet the listing standards of Huobi Pro, they will also be automatically listed in the “New Zone” of Huobi Pro.
Assuming if tokens listed on Huobi Pro no longer meet the listing standards but are qualified to be listed on HADAX, they will be automatically shifted to HADAX.
3) How to list your token on HADAX
To protect the interest of investors, HADAX will evaluate the authenticity and legitimacy of assets.
Only those tokens that meet the standards for voting can enter the vote. All the tokens need to meet the following requirements, including but not limited to:
- Meet the regulation requirements without compliance risk.
- Whitepaper and status report must be disclosed on time.
- Other requirements specified.
To apply for this Huobi voting, you have to fill in the related information in the link below:
For more information and removal policies, check out https://support.huobipro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000757471-Instruction-on-Applying-To-HADAX-Token-List.
4) How HADAX Voting works?
Here are the basic rules of voting on HADAX:
- Only verified users of Huobi Pro can participate in the voting.
- Users must use Huobi Token (HT) to vote.
- Each user must vote at least 1 vote for each project and can vote up to 1 million votes. You have to spend 0.1HT for each vote. There are no limits for the number of votes and the projects you can vote on.
- HT will not be refunded once been paid.
There are still many rules for the voting part but you can read them here -> https://support.huobipro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000760471
Below is a screenshot for the Huobi HADAX Voting (https://www.hadax.com/vote/):
You can canvass (solicit votes) from your friends or other people by sharing with them if you have huge belief that the project will work out.
The top 5 ranking all have >3million votes as of 21st February which translates to >300K of Huobi Tokens (HT)!
giving power back to the users. Most important on voting is to understand the company, read whitepaper, follow resources online. You can find most of the information in HADAX.