Hello everyone, I am James here, founder of SmallCapAsia.com.
Welcome to our 1st ever podcast in My Two Cents Series where we reached out to prominent financial bloggers for a short Q&A.
Today I have the honour of inviting Collin over for a short interview.
Collin Seow’s Profile
- Collin Seow is a qualified Chartered Portfolio Manager (CPM) who holds a Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) qualification.
- He has been awarded the Top 10 Achievers in PhillipCFD for many consecutive years and he is also a reputable trainer with long standing-record. Given his vast experience in trading, he is often sought after to speak at numerous prestigious conference such as Shares Investment Conference, Shareinvestor Carnival, Investor Wealth Summit and more.
- Collin is the proud inventor of a stock trading algorithm/software known as “TradersGPS”.
- Recently, he has authored his own book titled “The Systematic Trader”, that details his journey and methods on turning a $250,000 debt into profits through stock trading.
- Collin also host Free trading webinars in his website here – https://www.collinseow.com/.
Without further ado, check out our interview in the podcast below:
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
[00:00] Today’s Topic: MyTwoCents Podcast with Collin Seow
[00:35] Can You share more about yourself? I saw that you have a book called “Systematic Trader” – how i turned a $250,000 into profits? How did you pull out from that massive debt?
[08:21] Why You invented this stock trading algorithm?
[11:00] How can we get our hands on the Trading GPS you mentioned?
[15:00] Do you mind sharing your portfolio components?
[17:30] We understand that you have the book “Systematic Trader” as mentioned previously. How can it be useful for newbie traders?
[19:03] Would you recommend any books or role models for the readers?
[21:53] Any words of encouragement for fellow young investors?
[24:11] That’s it for today!
Leave some feedback:
Who and What should we talk about next? Do let us know in the comments below. Did you enjoy this episode? If so, we appreciate if you can leave a short review and connect with us at Facebook too.